The team at Core Online Marketing would like to wish you and your family all the best throughout this holiday season and over the year to come.
Online Marketing Tips for the Holidays
- Create a blog to broadcast your holiday hours and share any seasonal or philanthropic activities in which you may be engaged.
- Send an email to wish your contacts happy holidays.
- Craft images that you can use throughout your website, on social media, and in emails.
- Set up seasonal posts to be disseminated via your social media channels.
Now is also the perfect time of year to look ahead to next year and evaluate your online marketing strategy for 2019 to make sure you have the right tools, technologies, and processes in place to make online marketing an integral part of your business development activities. If you need help evaluating your online marketing activities, just let us know!
Core Online Marketing is an outsourced online marketing agency for small and mid-sized businesses. Contact us to accelerate your online marketing activities!
Like this? You might also like:
- Social Selling Is an Avenue Worth Exploring
- Should Your Salespeople Be Following Up on the Leads from Your Marketing Efforts?
- Distributors Beware: Online Companies (Like Amazon) Are Changing the Rules
- Happy Holidays from Core Online Marketing! - December 21, 2018
- Social Marketing – A Powerful Business Development Tool - August 3, 2018
- Growing Your Business through Employee Advocacy - June 6, 2018
- Online Marketing and Sales Must Work Together to Close - March 28, 2018
- Businesses Are Using Social Marketing to Get Ahead: Are You? - February 16, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Core Online Marketing! - December 19, 2017
- How to Take a Business Approach to Online Marketing - December 8, 2017
- Core Online Marketing and Focus Announce a Strategic Partnership - October 11, 2017
- Distributors Beware: Online Companies (Like Amazon) Are Changing the Rules - August 30, 2017
- The Very Real Impact of Online Reviews [Infographic] - July 28, 2017