Content is the currency for online marketing success. You need relevant, sought-after, compelling content to boost search engine rankings and to develop credibility with prospects and influencers.
Blogging should be an important part of any online content strategy. Blogs provide you with the opportunity to regularly disseminate fresh, useful content that your community of interest is seeking.
But what makes a blog perfect?
To better understand the anatomy of a great blog post, check out this infographic from iSpionage, an online competitive intelligence tool.
Reference it the next time you’re creating a blog to ensure your blogging efforts are appreciated by your target audience.
Core Online Marketing is an outsourced online marketing agency with expertise in blogging, content marketing, online advertising, social media strategy, SEO, and other online marketing-related services!
Contact us or sign up for our free online marketing seminar.
Like this? You might also enjoy:
- Why You Need To Blog
- How Content Marketing Helps You Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Online Marketing Frequently Asked Questions: How Often Should I Be Blogging and Emailing?
- How Digital Marketing Technology Enhances the Customer Journey - August 30, 2023
- Why You Need a Digital Marketing Plan - June 1, 2023
- What is Google Analytics 4 and Why You Should Update Now - February 8, 2023