Want to Help Small Businesses with Us?
This position is an ideal role for a recent college or university graduate with 1 to 2 years of writing experience and a desire to build ‘hands on’ skills. If you have a burning passion for writing, are highly inquisitive with journalistic instincts, and thrive in a small team environment, ...View Position Details
This position is an ideal role for a recent college or university graduate with 1 to 2 years of writing experience and a desire to build ‘hands on’ skills. If you have a burning passion for writing, are highly inquisitive with journalistic instincts, and thrive in a small team environment, this job may be for you.
The Online Content Writer must have a clear understanding of how to develop content specifically for online media and conversion with copy that compels prospects to take the next step. Core develops content that can include, but is not limited to, website content, blogs, ad copy, newsletters, emails, video scripts, social media scripts, infographic concepts and others.
You will also be assigned clients directly and will be responsible for developing content as part of your day to day responsibilities. You must have excellent writing skills, experience producing content in various formats, be adept at research, and possess an understanding of how to leverage curated content and online public relations.
As a key function of your role, you will work closely with Core’s Analysts to measure the effectiveness of content, respond quickly to Analysts recommendations that impact content and communicate regularly with Analysts to get direction.
The Online Content Manager will collaborate with Core team members for direction on the content strategies for each client; what formats should be used, tone of content, frequency of distribution, content objectives, etc.
You must be forward thinking and interested in industry trends, new technologies, and ways to consistently improve the delivery of effective content for our clients.
- Develop content for assigned clients that produces results. Test and optimize content regularly.
- Work closely with the Analytics Team to focus on competitive SEO and conversion opportunities to drive client results.
- Use a combination of data analysis and research to identify high-impact improvements.
- Work directly with clients to gather insights, review content, and gain approvals.
- Manage client content calendars and ensure they are always up to date.
- Collaborate across teams to determine content priorities.
- Track and measure content results and report metrics to other team members.
- Stay current on industry activities, new technologies, and best practices in online marketing.
- Post-secondary graduate in marketing, communications, journalism or a similar field preferred.
- Extremely well developed written communication skills.
- Adept at research and a quick study who can write about virtually anything.
- Some marketing communications and copywriting experience working directly with clients in different industries (Both B2B and B2C).
- A genuine drive to get results for clients.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to develop content strategies that drive business results.
- Can conduct phone interviews to gather content background information.
- A solid understanding of writing for online mediums.
- Familiar with search engine optimization principles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and in a timely manner.
This is the ideal role for a recent college or university graduate with an analytical mind and a marketing degree who is driven by results. If you're naturally technical, love working with data, thrive on problem-solving, and have a strong desire to pursue a career in marketing analysis, then ...View Position Details
This is the ideal role for a recent college or university graduate with an analytical mind and a marketing degree who is driven by results. If you're naturally technical, love working with data, thrive on problem-solving, and have a strong desire to pursue a career in marketing analysis, then this job is for you.
Reporting to the Manager of Analytics & Technology, The Junior Online Marketing Analyst is responsible for monitoring online marketing performance and ensuring all data collected is accurate. These activities include: keyword research, search engine optimization, paid search management, data collection setup, monitoring dashboards, and ongoing reporting.
Training for this role will be provided. However, proven analytical, research and organizational skills are prerequisites for this position.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Day to Day Activities
ONGOING MONITORING & ANALYSIS
- Monitor data and evaluate KPI performance across all marketing channels based on client Data Studio dashboards.
- Interpret results from client dashboards, work with the Core team and other third parties to implement and adjust tactics to improve results.
- Ensure data from all sources is accurate and being captured appropriately.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research to guide content, email, and social teams.
- Develop competitive keyword analysis to identify competitor online presence on a client by client basis.
- Identify and communicate new opportunities and developments in online search.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- Develop keyword maps to guide SEO efforts.
- Collaborate with the Core team to execute updates to on-page SEO elements.
- Setup data collection tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, and other conversion tracking scripts on client websites.
- Add target keywords and keep SEO tracking tools up-to-date.
PAID SEARCH MANAGEMENT
- Setup and make updates to paid campaigns using Google Ads and Google Ads Editor as per the direction from the Core team.
Required Attributes and Skills (Must Have)
- Mathematical Skills to work with large amounts of data from various sources.
- Analytical Skills to interpret data and present recommendations.
- Research Skills to uncover new resources and opportunities.
- Open to receiving feedback from all team members.
- Can provide feedback to others in a constructive manner.
- Understanding of current trends that impact online search and online marketing.
The following would be considered an advantage but not required:
- Up to date Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications.
- Search Engine Optimization Principles.
- Paid Search Management Experience.
- Social Media Advertising Experience.
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Webmaster Tools Experience
- Technical experience with websites (WordPress), Email, hosting, and server management.
This is the ideal role for a recent college or university graduate of a marketing/communications related post-secondary program with 1-3 years of social media marketing experience and a desire to build hands-on marketing skills and gain a broad range of marketing know-how. You're not new to ...View Position Details
This is the ideal role for a recent college or university graduate of a marketing/communications related post-secondary program with 1-3 years of social media marketing experience and a desire to build hands-on marketing skills and gain a broad range of marketing know-how. You're not new to social media and you're not merely a user of it. You study it, you delve into each platform, and you understood how it can be used to help businesses grow. If this described you and you're organized, detail oriented, hungry to learn, love to work with others, and you truly enjoy figuring things out and solving problem, then this job is for you.
The Social Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of all social media activities on behalf of assigned clients.
The Social Marketing Manager will report to the Manager, Social Strategy and work closely within a team that includes the Account Manager, the Online Content Writer, and the Online Marketing Analyst. Working together, the team must ensure all activities are coordinated, well thought out and opportunities are maximized to help produce results for our clients.
The successful candidate for this position will not be a mere user of social media, but a student of it and its application to business. Key skill sets include an understanding of how to set up and manage social platforms; how to build social networks; how to measure social media results; how to engage communities of interest; how to build links through value based relationships; how to determine where to best leverage content online; and how to use online public relations services to drive visibility.
Given that every client is unique, the Social Marketing Manager must possess research skills to determine the best approach as it relates to social media platforms, content distribution channels and optimal link building opportunities.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Experience and Attributes
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Recent graduate of a marketing/communications related post-secondary program.
- Hand-on experience using social media for business purposes is an asset.
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, and short form writing skills.
- Collaborative team player who is very organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and language skills.
- Responsive and willing to take ownership of the role and responsibilities.
- A solid and up to date understanding of setting up and using social media platforms for businesses including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google My Business, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Must be able to think strategically and work effectively within a small team.
- A proven interest in staying up to date with the most recent developments in social media, best practices and measurement tools.
- An understanding of how content can be distributed and leveraged online to generate web traffic and leads.
- An understanding of how social media platforms can be used for advertising.
- Experience using social media to drive results in a Business to Business (B2B) environment.
Preferred Skills and Technical Knowledge
We would consider working knowledge of the items below an advantage. However, additional training can be provided to the right candidate:
- Social Management Tools (eg. Sendible, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Insights, etc.)
- Graphic Design Software (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, InDesign, Video Editing, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)