Want to Help Small Businesses with Us?
The Account Manager position is ideal for a recent business or marketing program graduate with co-op experience or 1-2 years of work experience within a client facing team. If you're hungry to learn, driven to get results, and want real client facing responsibilities, this role is for ...View Position Details
The Account Manager position is ideal for a recent business or marketing program graduate with co-op experience or 1-2 years of work experience within a client facing team. If you're hungry to learn, driven to get results, and want real client facing responsibilities, this role is for you.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing client relationships, and acts as the liaison between clients and the internal Core team that performs work on behalf of clients.
The Account Manager ensures that Core’s commitments to clients are being met, and that results/ROI are being realized.
The Account Manager works closely with both the client and the internal Core team to ensure everything Core does on behalf of clients is strategic and leads to tangible business results; increased leads, brand awareness, conversion, revenue growth.
Training for this role will be provided. However, the ability to develop personal relationships, attention to detail and strategic thinking skills are pre-requisites for this role.
This is a Permanent Full-Time Position.
- Oversee the development of Online Marketing Plans for new clients.
- Present the results of the Online Marketing Plan.
- Primary responsibility for client on-boarding process. The Account Manager directs activities such as, but not limited to: website development, setting up email marketing systems, developing online advertising campaigns, content development, video development, social media set-up, implementing analytics.
- Develop and maintain strong client working relationships.
- Oversee day-to-day activities and tasks performed on behalf of clients.
- On-going communication with clients to keep them updated on activities and results and to solicit their input.
- On-going monitoring of client activities and results.
- Lead the monthly review meetings with clients.
- Manage client expectations and ensure all activities will benefit the client’s online performance.
- Work with internal Core team to assemble a monthly report that provides insight into current activities and results. Analyze data and develop recommendations for on-going activities.
- Work closely with the team to ensure on-going activities align with client business goals.
- Provide guidance to team members with respect to on-going projects and tasks.
- Work with the team to strategize and optimize online advertising campaigns.
- Report high level client progress to Core management.
Required Attributes and Skills (Must Have)
- University Degree or College Diploma.
- Must thrive in a small business environment.
- Well organized, detail oriented, ability to take initiative.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, able to manage multiple clients.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with Core team members.
The following would be considered an advantage:
- Solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Knowledge of online marketing principles; concepts such as search engine optimization.
- Sound working knowledge of social media and online advertising.
- Completed digital certifications from Google and other providers.
- Analytical skills.