This is the ideal role for a recent college or university graduate with an analytical mind and a marketing degree who is driven by results. If you're naturally technical, love working with data, thrive on problem solving, and have a strong desire to pursue a career in marketing analysis, then ...View Position Details
This is the ideal role for a recent college or university graduate with an analytical mind and a marketing degree who is driven by results. If you’re naturally technical, love working with data, thrive on problem solving, and have a strong desire to pursue a career in marketing analysis, then this job is for you.
The Online Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing data-based insights that drive decision making to achieve superior client results. This includes research, analysis and technical implementation of online marketing activities on behalf of clients. These activities can include, but are not limited to: keyword research, competitive analysis, search engine optimization, paid search management, conversion tracking, testing and measurement, ongoing reporting, and evaluation of various tools, etc.
Training for this role will be provided. However, proven analytical, research and organizational skills are prerequisites for this position.
This is a full-time positions with benefits.
Day to Day Activities
ONGOING MONITORING & ANALYSIS
- Use multiple analytical tools to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
- Ensure data from all sources is accurate and being captured appropriately.
- Use multiple analytical tools to monitor effectiveness of online strategy.
- Study data and identify issues and opportunities
REPORTING & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Prepare monthly client reports and ensure reporting standards are met and adhered to.
- Make recommendations for improvement to the Core team on an ongoing basis.
- Perform exhaustive keyword research and analysis.
- Analyze competitors’ online presence and tactics.
- Identify meaningful link building opportunities.
- Identify and communicate new opportunities and developments in online search.
- Recommend new tools that should be incorporated into Core’s online methodologies.
- Ensure all client website on-page elements are optimized.
- Monitor and communicate any website performance issues.
- Measure, test and refine all conversion elements to drive leads.
- Recommend opportunities to increase conversions.
PAID SEARCH MANAGEMENT
- Structure and manage campaigns for Paid Search.
- Monitor and refine campaigns to improve performance.
- Optimize budget on behalf of clients.
- A/B testing of landing pages and ad content to determine best campaign setup.
Required Attributes and Skills (Must Have)
- Must thrive in a Small Team Environment.
- Mathematical Skills to work with large amounts of data from various sources.
- Analytical Skills to interpret data and present recommendations.
- Research Skills to uncover new resources and opportunities.
- Open to receiving feedback from all team members.
- Can provide feedback to others in a constructive manner.
- Understanding of current trends that impact online search and online marketing.
The following would be considered an advantage but not required:
- Up to date Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications.
- Search Engine Optimization Principles.
- Paid Search Management Experience.
- Social Media Advertising Experience.
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Webmaster Tools Experience
- Technical experience with websites (WordPress), Email, hosting, and server management.