Want to Help Small Businesses with Us?
Our team-based culture is based on respect, integrity, transparency, family first, personal growth, accountability, humility, the desire to achieve great results, and last but not least, a great sense of humour. If you think you would be a great fit for our team, then we invite you to apply to one of the available careers below.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role works collaboratively with all members of the Core Online Marketing team, partners, and clients to assist in various digital marketing execution activities, with a heavy emphasis on coordinating client website updates and quality assurance. The person in ...View Position Details
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role works collaboratively with all members of the Core Online Marketing team, partners, and clients to assist in various digital marketing execution activities, with a heavy emphasis on coordinating client website updates and quality assurance. The person in this role must be able to provide internal client service to Core colleagues and support the client directly as assigned. As a coordinator, the successful person in this role must have excellent communication and organizational skills, be meticulously detail-oriented, and have the ability to bring together people, information, and solutions as needed.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Execution, and work closely within a team that includes the Account Manager, the Digital Content Manager, and the Creative Manager.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position with benefits.
Day-to-day Activities Include:
- Coordinate website content updates with our website development and website support teams. These can include adding new pages or products, making edits to existing content, improving website loading speed, and other technical SEO elements, etc.
- Coordinate with Core Team on project resources and timelines, as required.
- Onboard new client websites with our website support team.
- Ensure quality standards are met on all website update tasks.
- Monitor incoming web support requests from clients.
Website Development Support
- Work closely with the Creative team on website builds, focusing on communication and quality assurance.
Marketing Execution Support
- Setup email marketing platforms, segmented contact databases, and automation sequences.
- Distribute regularly scheduled email content.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Setup and manage paid advertising campaigns.
- Setup analytics tracking tools and reporting dashboards.
- Update existing client listings and directories to ensure contact information is accurate on an as-needed basis.
- Set Up new clients in CoreSuite, our internal marketing operating system.
- Coordinate with website developers, website support team, and partners (e.g. hosting providers) to complete website updates.
- Proactive communication with Core Team on task status.
- Ensure ongoing communication with Clients for input and approvals.
- Respond to clients and internal team within required response times.
Skills and Attributes You Must Have
- Strong communicator, able to organize thoughts and communicate concisely verbally and in writing.
- Excellent listener, able to fully comprehend what others are asking.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Well organized, able to manage and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Taskmaster who thrives on “Getting Things Done” and completing their checklist.
- Not afraid to follow up with people to move tasks to the next step.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Inquisitiveness and a strong desire to “Figure It Out”.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of WordPress and DIVI theme.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Slack.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of technical SEO.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience using AI platforms such as ChatGPT.
The Account Manager position is ideal for a recent business or marketing program graduate with co-op experience or 1-2 years of work experience within a client facing team. If you're hungry to learn, driven to get results, and want real client facing responsibilities, this role is for ...View Position Details
The Account Manager position is ideal for a recent business or marketing program graduate with co-op experience or 1-2 years of work experience within a client facing team. If you're hungry to learn, driven to get results, and want real client facing responsibilities, this role is for you.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing client relationships, and acts as the liaison between clients and the internal Core team that performs work on behalf of clients.
The Account Manager ensures that Core’s commitments to clients are being met, and that results/ROI are being realized.
The Account Manager works closely with both the client and the internal Core team to ensure everything Core does on behalf of clients is strategic and leads to tangible business results; increased leads, brand awareness, conversion, revenue growth.
Training for this role will be provided. However, the ability to develop personal relationships, attention to detail and strategic thinking skills are pre-requisites for this role.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position with benefits.
- Oversee the development of Online Marketing Plans for new clients, outlining the overall online marketing strategy.
- Present the results of the Online Marketing Plan.
- Primary responsibility for client on-boarding process. The Account Manager directs activities such as, but not limited to: website development, setting up email marketing systems, developing online advertising campaigns, content development, video development, social media set-up, implementing analytics, developing executive reporting structure.
- Develop and maintain strong client working relationships.
- Develop and confirm the overall online marketing strategy for each client, ensuring it continues to meet their business goals/objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day activities and tasks performed on behalf of clients.
- On-going communication with clients to keep them updated on activities and results and to solicit their input.
- On-going monitoring of client activities and results.
- Lead the monthly review meetings with clients.
- Manage client expectations and ensure all activities will benefit the client’s online performance.
- Work with the internal Core team to assemble a monthly report that provides insight into current activities and results. Analyze data and develop recommendations for on-going activities.
- Schedule and lead formal monthly reviews with clients.
- Work closely with the team to ensure on-going activities align with client business goals.
- Provide guidance to team members with respect to on-going projects and tasks.
- Work with the team to strategize and optimize online advertising campaigns.
- Report high level client progress to Core management.
Skills and Attributes You Must Have
- University Degree or College Diploma.
- Must thrive in a small business environment.
- Well organized, detail oriented, ability to take initiative.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, able to manage multiple clients.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with Core team members.
- Strong presentation skills.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Knowledge of online marketing principles; concepts such as search engine optimization.
- Sound working knowledge of social media and online advertising.
- Completed digital certifications from Google and other providers.
- Analytical skills.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to pursue a career in online marketing with 2+ years of experience and a desire to build hands-on marketing/business skills and gain a broad range of marketing know-how. You're not new to online content development and social media management, and ...View Position Details
This is the ideal role for someone looking to pursue a career in online marketing with 2+ years of experience and a desire to build hands-on marketing/business skills and gain a broad range of marketing know-how. You're not new to online content development and social media management, and you're not merely a user of it. You study it, you delve into each platform, and you understand how it can be used to help businesses grow. If this describes you and you're organized, detail-oriented, hungry to learn, love to work with others, and you truly enjoy figuring things out and solving problems, then this job is for you.
This role is responsible for content development and the planning and implementation of all social media activities on behalf of assigned clients. The successful candidate must have a clear understanding of how to develop content specifically for online media and conversion. The copy must compel interested parties to take the next step (call to action) or to share content with others.
The Content and Social Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Content Strategy, and work closely within a team that includes the Account Manager, Creative Manager, and Online Marketing Coordinator. Working together, the team must ensure all activities are coordinated, well thought out and opportunities are maximized to help produce results for our clients.
The successful candidate for this position will not be a mere user of content and social platforms, but a student of it and its application to business. Key skill sets include an understanding of how to create meaningful content that gets results for clients, where to distribute this content, how to manage social platforms and build social networks, how to measure results, how to engage communities of interest, how to build links through value-based relationships, how to determine where to best leverage content online, and how to use online public relations services to drive visibility.
Given that every client is unique, the Content and Social Marketing Manager must possess research skills to determine the best approach as it relates to developing content about diverse topics, social media platforms, content distribution channels, and optimal link-building opportunities.
This is a full-time, remote work-from-home position with benefits. Remote work is not for everyone. The successful candidate must possess the maturity, self-management skills, and work ethic to be successful in a remote work-from-home role. We also meet in person 2-3 times per year for team events!
Experience and Attributes
While training and mentorship will be provided, the successful candidate will possess most of the following key attributes and be committed to work hard to attain the rest:
- Graduate of a marketing/communications related post-secondary program.
- Very strong writing skills; must write both well and quickly.
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, and short form writing skills.
- Hands-on experience using social media for business purposes.
- A quick study that can write about virtually anything.
- Able to develop content strategies that drive business results.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication and language skills.
- Adept at research and keenly interested in learning about new topics.
- Can conduct phone interviews to gather content background information.
- Collaborative team player who is very organized and detail oriented.
- Responsive and willing to take ownership of the role and responsibilities.
- A solid and up to date understanding of setting up and using social media platforms for businesses including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google My Business, Instagram, Twitter (X), TikTok, and YouTube.
- Must be able to think strategically and work effectively within a small team.
- A proven interest in staying up to date with the most recent developments in social media, best practices and measurement tools.
- An understanding of how content can be distributed and leveraged online to generate web traffic and leads.
- An understanding of how social media platforms can be used for advertising.
- Experience using social media to drive results in a Business to Business (B2B) environment.
Preferred Skills and Technical Knowledge
We would consider working knowledge of the items below an advantage. However, additional training can be provided to the right candidate:
- Social Management Tools (eg. Sendible, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter (X) Insights, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Graphic Design (e.g. Canva, Video Editing, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Sheets, Docs)