Core Marketing Strategies respects the privacy of its customers, and other individuals and businesses using any website owned and operated by Core Marketing Strategies.
Information We Collect
There are three types of information that may be exchanged between Core Marketing Strategies and any user during a visit to this website. They are:
1. General technical data transmitted between your computer and Core Marketing Strategies that does not identify you personally. This information is typically your ISP’s domain, the search engine you may have used to locate our website, the time you accessed our website, and the pages from within our website that you visit.
2. Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily share. When you purchase products or register for one of our seminars or workshops, you provide us with contact and payment information. Contact information includes your name, address, email address and phone number. Payment information typically includes your credit card number.
3. We may store customers’ electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of communications.
The anonymous information collected is not associated with you personally, or with your business. Core Marketing Strategies uses this anonymous information in the aggregate to improve our website and the services we provide as a company.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Core Marketing Strategies reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
1. When required by law,
2. When disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of a customer, Core Marketing Strategies, its affiliates or third parties.
Core Marketing Strategies may share customer information with selected partners/third parties, for example, to provide you with information about products and services, or to enable you to take advantage of special partner programs. Core Marketing Strategies may also use customer information to periodically provide customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products and services.
Core Marketing Strategies also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that Core Marketing Strategies stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which Core Marketing Strategies will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
1. It is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
2. It is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Core Marketing Strategies and its customers;
3. It is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that Core Marketing Strategies determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
4. It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by Core Marketing Strategies and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
Core Marketing Strategies may use email to communicate with you, respond to your email, and to tell you about new products and services. If you do not wish to receive email promotion announcements from Core Marketing Strategies, please follow the instructions that appear at the end of the email communication that you received in order to have your name removed from the email list.