The team at Core would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy holiday season! This past year was undoubtedly a challenge, and we’re grateful for all the support we’ve received from our valued clients, partners, and friends. We are very optimistic about what lies ahead and hope you and your family have a healthy and prosperous 2021.
Our Holiday Hours
December 25th: Closed
December 28th-January 1st: Closed
January 4th: Regular business hours
Online Marketing Tips for the Holidays
- Create a blog to announce any changes to your holiday hours, seasonal sales, or announcements
- Send an email to your contacts to wish them happy holidays
- Create and distribute holiday graphics on your website, social media, and in emails
- Update your Google My Business and other directories to reflect your holiday hours
- Engage with your audience on social media and schedule seasonal posts
Most importantly, remember to rest and recharge so you can focus on achieving your business goals next year. We encourage you to use our free online marketing self-audit tool to make sure you have the right tools, technologies, and processes in place to make online marketing an integral part of your business development activities.
Core Online Marketing has been helping SME’s create the right online connections that drive business results since 2005. A critical first step to online success is a strategic plan. Click here to find out how we develop plans in four weeks that will set you on your online journey with your eyes wide open.
- How Digital Marketing Technology Enhances the Customer Journey - August 30, 2023
- Why You Need a Digital Marketing Plan - June 1, 2023
- What is Google Analytics 4 and Why You Should Update Now - February 8, 2023