Google AdWords is an important online advertising tool that can help your business get visibility and generate leads – even if you’re not organically ranking on the first page of Google!
When you use AdWords, your ad will show up when people use keywords to search for products and services related to what you do. From your ad, people can click through to a specific landing page on your website designed to maximize leads and conversions.
It’s an efficient way to reach your target audience with your unique messaging and offering. And it provides great data that you can use to further refine your online marketing efforts to ensure you’re reaching the right people with the right message at the right time.
That said, how do you actually go about using AdWords strategically?
Core Online Marketing is an outsourced online marketing agency for small and mid-sized businesses. Contact us to accelerate your online marketing activities!
Sign up for our free online marketing seminar to learn how to use online marketing strategically.
Like this? You might also like:
- Make Social Selling a Fundamental Part of Your Business Development Strategy
- 6 Online Marketing Building Blocks
- 4 Ways Technology Will Enhance Your “Customer’s Journey”
- How Digital Marketing Technology Enhances the Customer Journey - August 30, 2023
- Why You Need a Digital Marketing Plan - June 1, 2023
- What is Google Analytics 4 and Why You Should Update Now - February 8, 2023