Google AdWords is an important online advertising tool that can help your business get visibility and generate leads – even if you’re not organically ranking on the first page of Google!
When you use AdWords, your ad will show up when people use keywords to search for products and services related to what you do. From your ad, people can click through to a specific landing page on your website designed to maximize leads and conversions.
It’s an efficient way to reach your target audience with your unique messaging and offering. And it provides great data that you can use to further refine your online marketing efforts to ensure you’re reaching the right people with the right message at the right time.
That said, how do you actually go about using AdWords strategically?
Core Online Marketing is an outsourced online marketing agency for small and mid-sized businesses. Contact us to accelerate your online marketing activities!
Like this? You might also like:
- Make Social Selling a Fundamental Part of Your Business Development Strategy
- 6 Online Marketing Building Blocks
- 4 Ways Technology Will Enhance Your “Customer’s Journey”
- A Guide to Success with Google AdWords [Infographic] - May 26, 2017
- Make Social Selling a Fundamental Part of Your Business Development Strategy - April 19, 2017
- 6 Online Marketing Building Blocks - February 28, 2017
- 4 Ways Technology Will Enhance Your “Customer’s Journey” - February 7, 2017
- Why Your Business Needs to Think Mobile - January 24, 2017
- Death of a Salesman [Infographic] - January 5, 2017
- Season’s Greetings from Core Online Marketing! - December 19, 2016
- 7 Must-Read Tips for Online Marketing Success - November 29, 2016
- Online Content Marketing – It’s about the Long Game - October 31, 2016
- 6-Point Checklist for Perfecting Your E-Newsletters - September 22, 2016