In order for your online marketing efforts to produce tangible results, you must commit to developing a content strategy and to becoming a content developing organization.
Blogging is central to an effective online content strategy.
Does your business have a company blog? Are you posting relevant content on a regular basis? If you are not consistently blogging, then you are likely missing out on sales opportunities.
Strategic blogging has measurable business benefits:
- Increased qualified leads: Consistently posting valuable blog content will increase your search engine rankings, web site traffic, and online visibility; resulting in increased qualified, inbound leads.
- Higher Conversion Rates: Sharing your expertise and insights through blog content increases credibility and authority. Prospects will regard you as a subject matter expert, making you more influential and increasing conversion rates.
The following infographic depicts specific, positive business outcomes associated with strategic blogging (click on infographic to enlarge).
- What is Google Analytics 4 and Why You Should Update Now - February 8, 2023
- Core Online Marketing Named Digital Advisor for CDAP - June 13, 2022
- How Long Will It Take to Get Results from Online Marketing? - April 12, 2022