There are tangible business benefits to be derived from ongoing content development and distribution, including:
- Lead generation: Valuable content drives traffic to your website – some of this traffic will turn into qualified leads.
- Higher Close Rates: If your content is interesting and informative, it will help your prospect in making informed decisions. If you are truly better than your competitors, an educated prospect is your best prospect. The result; higher close rates.
How Businesses Are Using Content Marketing
Check out the infographic below. It gives a detailed overview of how businesses like yours are using and benefiting from content marketing, and describes which content marketing methods you should include in your online marketing efforts.
>> Core Online Marketing is an outsourced online marketing agency with expertise in online advertising, lead generation, website design, SEO, and much more! Contact us or sign up for our free online marketing seminar.
Like this? You’ll also enjoy:
- You Must Plan Your Online Marketing Strategy Before Jumping In
- Top 5 Tips for PPC Landing Page Conversion
- Why You Should Use LinkedIn Sponsored Updates to Promote Content
- Your Business Development Process Must Support Today’s Buyer’s Journey: A Guide to Digital Marketing for SMEs - January 2, 2024
- Happy Holidays from Core Online Marketing! - December 21, 2023
- How Digital Marketing Technology Enhances the Customer Journey - August 30, 2023