Significant research has been conducted over the years to determine how buyers are influenced and make decisions. Work by Robert Cialdini on “The Psychology of Influence” and Patrick Renvoise on “Neuromarketing” has provided marketers with valuable insight into what it takes to get prospects to “yes”.
This information is especially important when developing online conversion strategies; how do we compel prospects to take a next step in the buying process, and get them to identify themselves so we can engage them in lead nurturing.
The following infographic describes 10 tactics you should use to increase conversions. Optimizing your conversion rate is critical to revenue growth; the higher the conversion rate, the more prospects you will move to the bottom of the sales funnel.
Check out the infographic from Help Scout below for the 10 conversion tactics.
>> Do you want to generate more inbound leads online and convert them into customers? Core Online Marketing can help! Contact us today to discuss your business.
Like this? You might also like:
- Make Online Marketing a Priority in 2015!
- Harness Online Marketing to Drive Revenue Growth
- B2B Businesses Use Online Marketing to Generate Inbound Leads
- How Digital Marketing Technology Enhances the Customer Journey - August 30, 2023
- Why You Need a Digital Marketing Plan - June 1, 2023
- What is Google Analytics 4 and Why You Should Update Now - February 8, 2023