Once the plan is developed, the recommended online tools must be implemented or improved. Execution of online marketing activities cannot commence until the tools are in place or optimized.
Implementation or improvement of online tools can include, but is not limited to, items such as:
- Restructuring of existing website to optimize for search and conversion, or development of a new website
- Setting up a blog
- Creating calls to action/offers
- Setting up appropriate social media accounts
- Setting up analytical tools
- Implementing an online lead nurturing system
- Developing landing pages
- Setting up a pay per click (paid search) program
Core Online Marketing takes full responsibility for implementing or enhancing the recommended online marketing tools.