The team at Core Online Marketing would like to wish our valued clients, partners, business associates, and friends a happy, healthy, and joyful holiday season!
Some Online Marketing Tips for the Holiday Season
1. Craft a holiday blog to broadcast your holiday hours and spread the festive spirit.
2. Put together a seasonal email to wish clients and colleagues season’s greetings.
3. Create festive imagery for your brand, which you can use throughout your website and in emails.
4. Set up seasonal messages for your social media accounts.
5. Revise your content calendar to figure out what blogs you’ll be posting next year.
Now is also a good time to evaluate your online marketing strategy for 2017 to make sure you have the right tools, technologies, and processes in place to make online marketing an integral part of your business development activities.
We encourage you to continue reading our blogs in the New Year for the best advice about online marketing practices. All the best for an enjoyable, relaxing holiday season and a happy and prosperous 2017!
At Core Online Marketing, we focus on online marketing strategy and business results. We can help with website design, SEO, content creation, social media, and more. Contact us or sign up for our free online marketing seminar (soon to be a webinar!).
Like this? You might also like: